Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 3 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 3 2021 Answers
- Glass and paper?
- Rod broken after a measure of agreement
- Journeys after Caesar's last date in Rome?
- It holds cutlery for the dining room
- A football team always has weight
- Quickly consuming eastern banquet
- Perhaps the elders may be protected
- Leading group's surprise result
- Two obstacles before a girl
- Certain after a time to see deletion
- Free verse changes direction
- Listen out for Christmas decoration
- Cold material used for drawing
- A little bit of code left behind
- Put clothes back on? Correct!
- Start where filming takes place
- It's turning out nice for a tree
- Part of Aida reportedly getting backing – that's what Verdi is famous for
- Give no date for reform
- An artist whose work is arresting?
- Be ardent then change employment
- Yearned madly for a clergyman's house
- Copper on trial is most shrewd
- Fruit for mother and child
- About Saint Mark?
- The name of the dog in the car?