Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 20 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 20 2019 Answers
- Favourites about to show pace
- Arab and Scot producing tumblers
- Airman coming from Scandinavia to Russia
- More for the actor in a crowd scene
- Strained having neither won nor lost
- Tempt with some different ice-cream
- It takes a turn for the better
- Settled differences and put on lipstick etc.
- Tokyo strangely is a city in Japan
- Capital person settled in manor
- Use live explosive that's had to pin down
- Ragtime for Cinderella
- Studies mostly stupid
- Normal colours?
- Heather – a girl's name
- Words that should be used to make address right?
- Open – and finished on time
- Journalist's work may be definite or indefinite
- Blow friends up
- Weight carried by expert without delay
- Mistakes made with flowers
- Without weapons like Venus de Milo!
- Look alive! Weigh cup soundly!
- Boredom of nun going mad in eastern island
- Nothing appealing is postponed
- Vehicle taken right across Manchester initially