Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 17 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 17 2021 Answers
- Writer says ties get knotted
- Final goal?
- Some regretful bird
- Being afraid shaking a finger
- Midday and horse is in shape
- Mark isn't a convert
- An agreeable chap
- Someone who carries drink?
- A composer overdid the central section
- Pariah is not in shed
- Literary work after only half a month upset everyone
- Scottish child – one in farm building
- Melody in the atmosphere
- One gate's damaged – but that was a long time ago
- Contracts for psychiatrists?
- A New Testament insect
- Small child taking railway from foot-soldiers
- Joy ride?
- I care about Heather
- Getting worse and needing great reform
- Pa expanded
- A flower pleased Louis perhaps
- Ripping bits of granite
- Fruit excessively dull inside
- Wanderer finally finished being a wanderer
- Busy buzzer