Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 15 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 15 2021 Answers
- A club for the motorist
- A survey has nothing on a Greek god
- Crackpot going back is getting capital in Africa
- Rearranges holiday locations
- Wandered off wasting rest day
- Regions taking off on a cause
- Those who seek rare chess moves?
- Eye make-up from a ship?
- Spanish princess in Spain – fantastic!
- Sure to have new crate at home
- Providing some collateral afterwards
- Fish have them and musicians play them
- Don't go out with marine
- Dislike of French examination
- Takes no notice of new regions
- It's awfully easy to hold a pole. Try!
- Father's wise in a way
- Great Elgar composition
- Haunt wicked bosses?
- Introduce change – money off!
- Extent of land or a cage re-entered?
- A star turn in a star turn
- Bend we hear to find spots
- Sponsor two little boys
- Strange man or woman
- It's not true about fleas