Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 14 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 14 2020 Answers
- Part of church any parishioners should examine initially
- Begin playing hit at university
- Sign of life after sappers drive back
- Woman's first aid for puppy
- Land in fairy story from the east
- Repressed writer with backward set
- Lenient ethics transformed a small country
- Language Alice translated after introduction to Greek
- Some messengers from a German city
- Spanish article by boy or girl
- Endure with less energy
- It offers various penalties
- Unable to hear some made a fuss
- Rose also formed sprays
- Jolly good sort of purse
- A bit of a loaf for aristocrats?
- Isle of Wight is supported by an American
- Put to death in river? Charming!
- English poet is religious leader
- What removes stains from a table a chair etc?
- Switch positions from time to time
- Online entrepreneur working in atelier
- Quick little boy plunged in Scottish river
- Cut in front of corporal?
- Some advertiser gets material
- Meadow with bit of foliage? Bit of foliage!