Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 12 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 12 2021 Answers
- Fruit for nippers?
- Extremely short park official — an unfamiliar figure
- Uncommon and not at all well done
- American tug
- Upset if such a bloomer is revealed
- Islanders upset by nice pirates
- They fly although they are powerless to do so
- A dish from the Wild West?
- Dig in the dirt for food
- Inexperienced with cunning garden pests
- Do what chickens do with old soap?
- Girl rebuilding yacht
- Opposed to profit in a way
- Seaweed in the National Gallery
- A girl sounds pleased about followers
- The world has a change of heart
- Railway covered with cubes of frozen carbon dioxide
- Water regulators producing fury in pubs
- Mean attempt to follow friend
- Land transformed into sea
- Exclude fresh bread
- Marine creatures ignoring hot land
- Clothing found in Durham river