Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 11 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 11 2020 Answers
- National Trust island in collection of maps is long-lost land
- A colour of some importance
- Despicable chap left river
- Without resin and ruler
- Tempted to throw ten dice?
- Outgoing mail I assume
- Clergymen soon appearing in empty churches
- Dolly's a bit forward
- Wind up with letters read aloud
- Tie up an awkward flower
- The police should have paid this long ago
- Some other environment in that place
- Like this new boy
- No more letters after this bugle call?
- Provoking remark about Somerset town
- Drink from mid-Wales
- Fuss about French article in Spanish city
- I'm obsequious chap stony broke
- Attempts to find neckwear? That's about right
- Birds of Florence?
- Rational sect involved in rows
- A nice long break may be pleasing
- Leather workers finding old coins
- Times for incantations?
- Extremely awkward teacher reveals accessory
- Part of iceberg visible in dump?