Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 10 2022 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword January 10 2022 Answers
- Cook knighted in a movie
- Cost associated with Light Brigade?
- River always confined by poles
- Cowardly shout — ouch!
- Singer's sound note
- Some koala bears in Lincoln
- A little page fortunate and courageous
- Artist's dire channel
- Russian vehicle brought back from Nagasaki or Tokyo
- A small bird behind a boat
- Scientific study of current affairs?
- State of play without a hero
- Liquid fuel that turns to gas in America?
- Secluded spot found when skin's removed?
- Only odd anglers needed a long time
- Rough? That's odd!
- Raise lid somehow to reveal Victorian prime minister
- Grand eel when wriggling became bigger
- Will writer experiment with article on hill?
- Illegal activity on a Black Sea peninsula
- Keep it near novel
- Singer from Scotland turning up
- Impetuous forester's last tree