Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 9 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 9 2020 Answers
- Something worn for a dance
- Old buccaneer ignoring right drug
- Like trees in spring chum?
- Main wine of Marseilles for example
- Rancour in a north-east Texas city
- Boy from north in lake
- It's said to be squeezed out
- Proportion in operation
- One who resists work with model?
- Poems about current fashion company
- Diving gear from South Island
- Girls left by silly fellows?
- You must follow religious leader or cartoon character
- Wild animal old boy caught in club
- Opponent of new technology diluted fluid
- Sound found bound to resound?
- Scheme to set off for worlds in space
- Nut provided by Patricia Cornwell
- Close of Close Encounters put up for prize
- Dock worker to deserve rum
- Blasphemous academic — an eye-opener!
- Contention put side off
- Enterprise shown by Labour leader? Nonsense!
- Central Park with stick that's secret
- Pastries in Impressionist art school
- Italian sauce for some of Europe's tourists