Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 8 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 8 2019 Answers
- They have lots to sell
- Marian upset a flier
- Planet while revolving with revolution
- Pollute gorge
- The fat of the land say?
- A girl to take to court
- Comes to a halt in the auditorium
- Strand that's brownish crimson
- Badger badly dressed
- Menace of mad hatter?
- Permit face to be seen?
- African country – part of Somalia?
- Rascal going to island for prawns
- Huge woman developing in stages
- Taverns in two directions
- Catch sight of article and be very agitated
- Coffee for reps ordered by oil company
- Charm one's way in
- Some gent ordered a jewel
- Work for the party
- Very keen to join gunners' circle
- Fruity appointment?
- New name – the last word in prayer