Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 5 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 5 2019 Answers
- Forgiveness for a second-rate answer
- Al cries out for cakes
- Revolving part going left or right
- The language of Somerset?
- Greater than zero? Sure!
- Talented soldier meets Financial Times editor
- Money demanded for Swallows and Amazons author? Not quite!
- Drug turned into crack mostly
- Group of soldiers from the United Nations coming to city centre
- Begin to jump when surprised?
- It's daft it's obvious that it's crazy initially
- Shot source providing footwear – suitable for use at Wimbledon?
- A sailor turned up for a book of maps
- Hide small relatives
- More off for instruction?
- Sort of tram line in part of airport
- Gets boats in trouble
- Cleaners frighten off toffs
- Muscular pain – ham cures it perhaps
- Journalist about to have a drink
- Hotchpotch making fag roar
- Flower raised by American star
- Memos? They may be found in bars
- Queen of Carthage achieved nothing