Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 12 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword February 12 2020 Answers
- Case for the prosecution?
- A hen’s apt to be mistaken for a game bird
- Hunter's trip ignoring outsiders some way off
- Place and time for badger's retreat
- Paintings of cress growing wild
- Name one group of people that's close
- Ship almost loaded with silver bags
- Cattle company was heartless
- Claude Monet taking part in protest
- As someone who stirs up I got a tar stirred up
- Appraisal fools people in street
- Some neat hosiery for a musketeer
- Escort a damaged ship
- Aquatic mammal close up
- Breaking out in test or lesson
- Eastern European turns up with iodine in medicine bottles
- Graduate blessing monkey
- Diana's meal-time prayer? Shame!
- Get tight making Greek character catch up
- Is love dead or cut off?
- It's not bad small merchandise
- Present in trees to attract animal
- Siam revised objectives