Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 8 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 8 2019 Answers
- Birds making 'orrible noises?
- A lamp etc. – possibly part of a table setting
- High level?
- Pair in trouble given 50 or 30 days
- How to cook minced meats?
- Valiant energy in new choir
- Dressing bird with last of stuffing
- Insult hardly worth mentioning
- Paint a textbook
- Snake given by important person to the queen
- Very much out of shape
- Carry on designing stripes
- Artist given plates for salad ingredients
- The dining room is a shambles
- They resist difficult puzzles after work
- Don't take a holiday
- Disreputable loud chef tails off
- Seat for one in charge of meeting
- Spoil ruler with means of identification
- Lofty is beginning to tower over everyone
- Never mind – the pests are inside
- States repeatedly broke treaties
- She finds local employment
- Quick railway providing uniform for servants
- Three times the amount of rubbish covering lake
- Israelite leader some confused with Samaritan leader
- Lions living together in sin?
- Clubs seen by that female singing star