Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 6 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 6 2018 Answers
- One who believes he is taking part in race
- Fictional detective left in houses
- Hours in pleasant alcove
- A pop star has to shake and moan
- Monarch crossing street to see cattle thief
- Woodworker's tool found in tree
- Down with legal document constraining journalists!
- Concerning a fight
- A gentle movement showing refinement
- Female with pride – sole sin perhaps
- Animal finding fruit by river in Italy
- Agreement to try tea break
- Colourful Dutch royal house
- Singers in nest or bats?
- Tax on diamonds is removed
- Missile that may be found on the beach
- Greek king complex for psychiatrists
- Heavenly food provided by married woman?
- Passed off as a dark suit
- One requiring treatment and prepared to wait
- Late Greek god betraying no emotion
- A striker everyone has encountered coming out?
- Made great efforts to sway voters
- Some bozo needing gas
- Number three possibly?