Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 4 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 4 2018 Answers
- Loyalty say in partnership
- A married woman in the New World
- Some sugar used for punishment?
- A B C D F or G?
- Listen twice for approval from audience
- Villain of operas Callas appeared in
- A Greek city has ten ruins
- Kidnap a seaman somewhere in China
- Joker – or some other one from the pack?
- Aeroplane going round pole for a joke
- An animal lies on a rock
- Bloomers head's angry about
- Vigilant but breaking down later
- Former PM losing head in retreat
- Poor Gerald looked angry
- Correct copper in a box
- Admit defeat in Pacific once denied
- She washes Los Angeles strip
- Quiet inhabitant – of Washington D.C.?
- Guard the foolish girl
- Drivelling drudgery?
- Endlessly putting up dried fruit
- Alternative name in Australia sometimes
- New team companion