Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 3 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 3 2018 Answers
- Given tool inside that's specially selected
- Joint that may be violated
- Go round and call
- Single fish
- Speak about odd love for a sausage
- Cried so loud being upset or changed hue
- Make a big fuss – and continue to do so
- Utter contempt in this style
- Check front of ship
- Dead ends making you depressed?
- Favourite heavyweight of a town in the north of England
- Scottish exclamation or owl noises
- Pointers not required? Not entirely
- Fruit and vegetable right?
- Apple brandy and soda served up after Calvin dropped in
- Spooky European lake
- Reveal new fun – not new
- Massive deficit in fuel production
- A shortage of twisted thread
- Object when put into torn clothing
- A dance that comes from Burma?
- Unrelenting back
- Garden taken from the dentist