Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 29 2020 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 29 2020 Answers
- Inferior supporter precedes superior
- Erupt suddenly on holiday abroad?
- County reduced planting locations
- Egypt's river would be nothing without Egypt's capital
- Thai leader held by Japanese leader yields weapon
- Toleration for animal breaking cane
- Conductor seen in the morning behind a tree
- Attempt to send fliers back
- Manchester footballers not united?
- Hen that's red with black spots?
- Simpleton handed rude letters
- Her calling could be attractive but perilous
- Toady – one who moves slowly
- Gas in mine one detected
- Look at these shopkeepers
- Boast about wooden shoe
- Put forward expert holding dud parts
- Thorough girl and boy turning up
- Sort of diet that is offensive
- Famous aristocrat entertains part-time soldiers
- A rodent being shy rolled up
- Governors we hear suffering from tedium
- River forming part of a modern European border