Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 26 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 26 2019 Answers
- After drink sat and thought
- Drinks stored in industrial estate
- Arab from the capital of Syria getting German car
- Oppose meeting of nobleman and queen
- Shelves about right for account books
- Policemen heard in thicket
- Stumbling at rear making mistakes
- Overthrow of French achievement
- Talk with Spanish leader at summit
- Silly Hector beginning to see lights
- The vowel sounds we make?
- Interior covering for ship
- Princess has second thoughts – and goes down
- School staff trained cats here
- This is almost some fibre
- Record turning up beneath sack
- Old French city waiting in readiness
- Tax cut
- Rest from dispute leading retreat
- A snake makes an unusual present
- Difficult clue about northern kinsman
- Tried for example scattering seed around
- A Kent resort is captured
- Improve quality. Hence an improvement?
- Conflict on street – widespread
- Provice drug? Crack!
- Store licensed to supply this souvenir
- Clothing from Asian rails oddly neglected