Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 2 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 2 2018 Answers
- To some in trouble feelings are needed
- Tree seen if turning to the right
- Violet almost changed colour
- Unruly girl was first to be questioned
- Moving house?
- Superficial burn produced by fusing electrical component
- Animals ordered to rest
- Musical instrument filled with ice cream?
- Animal in book a piglet?
- Brought to a conclusion everywhere
- Part of road here drivers got stuck
- Fancy lace covering one girl
- Finish back in Widnes
- Disturbed rest with clap that's ghostly
- Migrate in order to see French detective
- Neckwear that's Siamese by the sound of it
- They produce sound body parts
- National register for cake?
- No elf could be a criminal
- Quite an occasion when the extreme left write?
- Drink as alternative to the cool cha?
- Green coating spoiling diver's rig
- A short work of fiction: November Girl
- Light taken from attic and left
- Hurt when head is broken outside city
- A share of the profits called for by movie director?