Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 1 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 1 2018 Answers
- Try my routes out – for people who don't know where they are going?
- Characteristic of cap set askew
- No huge assortment is sufficient
- Stick one's oar in as gong is heard
- Some of the stuffiest areas for a holiday abroad
- Health resort in Spain
- Craftsmen getting on in service
- Centre redevelopment not long ago
- Ariel's new land
- Intense dislike of headgear that's brightly coloured?
- A bird from Florence?
- Little devils at one mile per second!
- Rise for dances awkwardly
- Sauce ruined presents
- Old stringed instrument from hilly region
- Gloomy doctor got up
- Clever getting on in seaside resort
- Lean pigs mucked up seen in passing
- Distant object is an old coin
- Go near nuts or fruit
- A yacht going astray in China
- Many things sold at auction
- Always entertained by Guinevere