Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 8 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 8 2019 Answers
- After bad scare finish climb again
- Request time off from job
- Stop in booth
- Drink pints drink repeatedly
- They fly although they are powerless to do so
- A devil from France I conclude
- Vocalist making some records in Germany
- Girl with land in South America first off
- Rush in with a stethoscope
- Soldier in uniform
- Eminent performer in some art form!
- Stone and silver devoured
- Sheep to drive home
- Little bird sitting comfortably
- Joy has broken toenail
- Crack only found outside civic centre
- Unmask former partner with model
- Old fuel may make you miserable
- Conscious of a town in Herts
- Require sound massage
- American taking a long time in customs
- Football team always getting 100
- Criminal getting in under house
- Pilots remain at sea
- Good accommodation for newlyweds?
- Greek poet's pigeon?
- Small crew for engine driver
- A girl in distress — something sought by knights