Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 5 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 5 2019 Answers
- Greek island containing black swans
- Tom's mare could be a beast
- Wine and cake
- Tears as leading character in romance dies
- Plant trees reportedly
- Put out vessel for recovery
- A sort of meteor? Far from it!
- Successful move by the French pair
- Run after penniless middleman
- Garden feature held back by scaremonger
- Straight line we hear in Cornish city
- Nought's amiss in report
- Are Europeans allowed to dance round them?
- Erosion caused by Sunderland's river
- What scouts might have to sing about?
- World War II hero ordered to join resistance
- A vehicle carrying a hundred? You can count on it!
- Revolutionary leader in Marseilles with a deserter
- Hot spot shocking puritans — one to be avoided
- Undertaking quest as knight? Not entirely
- Straightforward board member has no alternative
- Tower guard loses fine bird
- Happy to admit copper is a metal
- Musical instruments vital to life
- A shoe in a manner of speaking
- Tokyo strangely is a city in Japan
- Scot's exclamation about colour
- A piece from your favourite magazine?