Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 25 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 25 2019 Answers
- A daughter's choice — one way to create a family
- Repeat what is said in the newspaper?
- Search messily for a firearm
- Homeless person happy to occupy recess
- Very old African party that is not without love
- Mushy peas entertaining old story-teller
- Top cow
- Spies coming back for items in canteen?
- Bones one associated with fish
- Get high at first with father in capital
- Leader in priesthood say
- Child starts to behave and is rarely naughty
- A job to do — to ask if nothing's missing
- One runs out of clothes
- Vessel seen in Zambia or Tanzania
- One gets caught hugged by tender policeman
- Film music from Keith Emerson
- Paths of planets or particles?
- Garments ordered for Ascot
- A Greek mountain could be so lumpy!
- Get hold of good tool
- Knave gets trophy and big winnings
- Some American girl
- Devil seen in former police station?
- Missing suspect's first to stop a criminal
- Birds share nuts
- Clark up on the roof?
- Half-hearted meal served here?