Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 19 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 19 2019 Answers
- Policeman getting tough about print-out
- Style of jazz with some extra drumming?
- Gore and Eisenhower are similar
- Prisoners not out with friends
- Be entertained by giant from Asia
- Turning a chunk of wood for modellers
- When one chooses a woven fabric
- Gerald perhaps looked fierce
- Father backed a horse — he's a heathen
- A supporter like this coming round to the point
- Lose oar that's tossed about in spray
- After swindle leave African river
- Neat sort of sum?
- Campaigns that could make us scared
- Earth-shattering organ
- Colourful display — one covered by a brown form
- A hundred over to be divided
- Yielding one in factory
- Think highly of large mammal
- Scrap Mark did without
- Woman beginning to mourn first murder victim
- Road surface making snake stop
- Rules for punishment in school
- Was not happy about long note
- Fitting person to follow tinker?
- Blush when injured by animal's horns?
- Bad scare in sporting events
- Sites for sights