Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 18 2022 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword August 18 2022 Answers
- No longer tense
- Very bad doctor attached to feudal arrangement
- Risk getting left in part of church
- Die by water having fallen crossing river
- Mother is one who wins a game of chess
- Trees for senior citizens?
- Playing in duet no longer having strings attached?
- Promise made by page left on margin
- Story about heartless tyrant is mere gossip
- Back leader of militia — prepare to fight again
- Stand for flowing water
- Article about nobleman provides record of events
- Accepted by party members he provides hypotheses
- Supporters love goalies going to extremes
- Hitch-hiker's request for a tonic?
- Containerfound in street is barely sufficient
- Help whistleblower restraining falsehood
- Article I had submitted to editor helped
- Thrown about in deluge
- Nothing brought up by king to make connection
- Church leader in panic found wanting
- Insects? They're regularly found by little children
- Flower presented when having a drink with a girl
- Cyril's fancy words
- Threaten people with card
- One who accepts carved teak? Right!
- President entertaining his country with insulting language
- Help with a wager?