Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 9 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 9 2019 Answers
- Bengal is strange for some Europeans
- Part of circle of a Roman Catholic
- One of the musketeers has to reform
- Be like Norman William sounding like a nut
- Continue to make jeering remarks in a West Country town
- Change people appearing in advertisement
- Delay upsetting trader
- Nuts obsess chiefs
- Legendary golden sovereign
- Italian city designed for romance?
- Work around spilt rum causing great agitation
- State I mean to change
- Fish providing light
- Writer for example in building sites
- Fatigue with traffic fumes
- Fuel used for heating a stove
- Rise as note reaches finale
- Spa region resort in a foreign country
- A quaintly pleasing French accent?
- Mangy hound Edward healed
- Formidable person seen with a couple of sailors
- A wading bird deflects sound
- Accounts signed initially by politicians
- He's sad possibly in sunglasses
- Musicians play them for Prunella
- Mother is the one who wins a game of chess
- Hat worn in town?
- Blossom for a girl