Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 8 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 8 2019 Answers
- Recipe mania – origin of a Don McLean song?
- Domains in which actual manuscript is found
- One who flees from new regime?
- Flag seen when queen is captured by bishop and rook
- Ignore poor district
- First mate
- Thin layer round neither vegetable nor mineral
- Gloomy elk crossing river
- Old coin from an African country
- Rub ads out? That's nonsensical
- Rabbits race in odd locations
- Ordered to make a bed?
- Magician's bird
- Mr. Silent turning out to be a singer
- Jack loses his head in part of church
- Well before summer
- Refreshment places for which more oats may be ordered
- Declare a girl's put on weight
- Stern man collecting leftovers
- Very small period of time
- Curt is moving from the country
- A river in Slavonia
- Pay increase: some offer is expected