Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 7 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 7 2019 Answers
- Bend to fasten shoe perhaps
- The average psychic?
- Japanese port – old seaport Asians know about initially
- Sure about nice art
- Hold pin out for an aquatic mammal
- Third-rate stockings selected?
- A sort of testament?
- The opening of a chain letter
- Fought to supply material for drapers
- American lawyer conceals materials
- Depicted looking strained
- Round – round round the top
- Players – or cast perhaps
- Little brother notices Norfolk sailing area
- Wine or tea taken with endless bliss
- Lead in the French wood
- Some wear a cheerful expression in affliction
- I did have a gardening implement by the sound of it in a state
- Fixed part of mechanism that's wound up
- Boat people making cat noises
- Skilled worker needed when a train's derailed
- Trouble afterwards to the Navy – or Air Force?
- Light material can turn red
- Handsome young man making fuss about wrongdoing
- I'm illuminated without constraint
- When detectives turn up with underwater detective apparatus?