Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 21 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 21 2021 Answers
- Hot-tempered person in an aeroplane
- A lot of hair to clean up
- A poem about baby's first home
- Pudding right for one who is not serious
- A Roman emperor owned parts of Iran
- A carriage for a tutor
- Trim a tree
- Open paste
- Searches thoroughly for hairdressing tools
- Joy seeing some French illumination
- Europeans residing in bigger mansions
- Parts of the Far East
- The name of a man from Ayr
- Journey that may make arm tired
- Slow and laborious worker – PC before red revolution
- Bond takes it back east
- At home with nurse? That's mean!
- Ordering Pepsi-Cola – like a bishop?
- Country taking part in formal talks
- Rod pole or – fish
- He's after fuel cuts
- Continual instances perhaps
- Urge principal to become an intellectual
- Hate being tested and failing?
- Poems and essay say on Black Sea port
- American soldier going back in vehicle that produces smoke
- Tipsy – like Robin's men
- Song making appearance