Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 2 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 2 2018 Answers
Please Note: Click on any of the crossword clues below in order to show the solution.
- When I play host it is in order!
- Regard first pair of boots as garden feature
- Accident in skirmish apparently
- Looked happy having got a long way in South Dakota
- Models posed infrequently
- Look at centre of storm?
- Job at old inn has letters from apostle redirected
- Leading characters in television and radio understand objective
- Sausage found as mail is sorted
- Old man with deity and a temple
- Red barrel we put out for a bird
- Bird appearing in banner headline
- Contents of case source of water too
- Riders do get involved in fracas
- Remote mountain top where crops are grown?
- Christmas decoration from Oxford Street in Selfridges
- Vexed about YMCA moving tree
- Carnage in service area?
- Distinguished group with a role to play
- Editorial chief
- Royal house's last to entertain lavishly
- Data transfer was cut short for state
- Fish without water absorbs oxygen