Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 16 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 16 2018 Answers
- Sharply worded telegram that forms a barrier
- Old singer turned tail in church and left
- Snakes like pythons not content
- Remove some elected officials
- Unyielding man in bible wants wings removed
- Carol turned out in thin singlet
- Soft wood for pipeman?
- Woman left before break of day
- Submarine captain backing old crew members
- Find out about exceptional radiation
- Untidy doctor reads diary
- Poet embracing one TV pioneer
- Lord ahead of time? Not quite
- Praise for a cook is not rare
- True capital of Mayan kingdom
- Instrument made from wood found in street
- Girl providing cake decoration
- Precious metal for Long John
- Family member with a really empty store
- Heading north wander with one New Zealander
- Buckle under bear
- A great distance covered by safari?