Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 15 2021 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 15 2021 Answers
- Communications from dining room taking a long time
- Crazy about beastly mother
- After a dance Edward had aspirations
- It's glee that's upset a writer of sad poems
- Sort of non-swim fish?
- Squeeze applied to newspapers?
- The colour Anne is turning
- Underground store for a vendor so we hear
- Take over making queen cross
- Stormy night is visible
- Tiresome work outside
- Ministry of Transport's alternative car
- State for example
- One who will feel at home in Madrid – and Paris perhaps
- Cost of putting swans in river
- Blue pole with notice attached
- Agrees about musical
- Did Lamb write his essays with these enclosures?
- Take the car from where it may be parked?
- Chess wins for pals
- Demons following church primates
- Unpleasant debts after broadcast on box
- A boat that's not so heavy
- Answer provided by laboratory vessel
- Seat is put out for a rest after lunch
- Social worker is joining those in opposition
- An Enid Blyton character would appear strange in New York
- Me in France and around the Isle of Man