Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 14 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 14 2018 Answers
- Wandering with tot hear a songbird
- Catch short partner going west
- Marshal cares about a conqueror of Gaul
- Singular spicy dish in scuttle
- Travel gave you endless trouble
- Drink in private area
- Swimming in Calder: situation far from grave?
- Good entertainers providing spirits
- Routine in public transport for Roman conspirator
- Doctor blamed for pandemonium
- Flag seen with gin cocktail
- Small pale bird
- Beauty consultant in fairy story?
- They open out for novice
- Smart opener in cricket greeting another
- Play for laughs cracking my code?
- Rigs that may be crooked or honest
- Central or Northern Line and Southern hairstyle
- Wanderer making Virginia and Georgia unite
- Stop row about Greek character
- Decree from nation's leader after radio broadcast
- Favourites brought up to show pace
- Family member from Taunton