Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 13 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 13 2019 Answers
- Language involved n her web
- Is saga about tennis star?
- Raises backs
- Rail cut may be cut short
- Sausages from a Greek island
- A toff – one who acts for another
- Glasses needed to see ships?
- A civic dignitary for a month or more?
- A terribly nice part of the bible – very old
- Having any time free is a convenience
- School housing head of Little John
- Kings and queens coming from Stroud
- Remained sober so we hear
- Sarah's resolved to annoy
- Dogs start barking in front of birds
- Poems misquoted in Surrey?
- A letter from Berlin perhaps may be relevant
- Financial interest in the post?
- Listen out for openings
- Scout turning to girl as usual
- It's more difficult holding one that's stronger
- We enter in style somehow in a charming manner
- I'm standing by agreement with striking effect
- Made amends for a noted error
- Return and surrender
- One hundred remaining to be split