Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 12 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword April 12 2019 Answers
- Girl seen at daybreak
- Finding fault is crucial
- An outgoing woman crazy for marsupials
- The pain of being clever?
- Stick duck in boat
- Almost making noble entry into New York
- Boasts about wooden shoes
- Young kittens perhaps making a mess
- Horse carrying half of blue stone
- Ordering sacks or barrels
- Arranging bail one has a legal defence
- Bear with a blemish following us around
- Little battleship in trial of strength?
- Use sound trees
- Doc wants to bend low
- Point to sign for females
- Iroquois and Sioux leaders call out for insurrection
- Opera produced by a Scot
- Fellow permitted to make a garland
- Reluctant to be seen in clothes
- It protects an inventor's rights that's obvious
- Journalists accepting ten varied gifts
- Not a big turn-out for messing about on the river?
- Old Peruvians going to the capital of Ecuador as a precaution
- A Japanese entertainer's part onstage is happy
- Artificial fibre that's not long-lasting
- Small fish tremble
- Actors having a fling?